We are excited to share our love for acupuncture and natural medicine with you! If you would like to set up an initial visit, please contact us below or feel free to use the ‘Schedule Now’ button above. If you have any questions at all we’re a quick call or email away.
New patient intake forms will be available to fill out at your first visit. Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes ahead of your first appointment to allow plenty of time to do so. Alternately, you can download them if you prefer to to fill them out in advance.
A Few More Things….
- Your initial visit to the clinic will take an hour and a half to allow adequate time for a full history, physical exam and treatment. At this first visit we’ll formulate a treatment plan designed to address the issues you’re seeking treatment for. Follow-up treatments will be an hour. We value your time, and strive always to start and end treatments on time.
- Don’t worry about what you wear. We have plenty of draping options if your clothes cover an area we need to treat.
- Learn more about insurance coverage.
- Learn more about our fees and services.
- Please do your best to be on time. If you’re going to be late, please call. And if you need to cancel, please give us as much notice as possible.
- We’ll go over the cancellation policy in detail at your first visit, but here it is in brief: We request 3 days notice for any cancellation, and require 24 hours notice. An appointment cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $30 charge the first time and a $60 charge any successive times. We do waive that fee for medical emergencies.